# cat /pmdf/table/webconfig.checklist
(1) You have configured PMDF-XGS separately from the MTA.
Therefore you have to verify that the MTA configuration file
"/pmdf/table/pmdf.cnf" includes the rewrite-rules and channel
definitions for PMDF-XGS:
"/pmdf/table/xgs.rules" and "/pmdf/table/xgs.chans".
You also have to verify that the dispatcher configuration file
"/pmdf/table/dispatcher.cnf" includes the definitions for PMDF-XGS:
(2) If you don't have an addressing channel already, then
you should read the addressing channel documentation in the
PMDF System Manager's manual, and set up an addressing channel.
You would also probably want to add an alias in your aliases
file so SNADS users can address to this alias easily by sending
to that alias, e.g., mailman@NAPLES. In the aliases
file add the corresponding alias entry as:
where addressing has a rewrite rule to rewrite to your
(3) Any changes to existing configuration files won't be seen until
you restart the Dispatcher with the command
pmdf restart dispatcher
(4) On the transport bridge, you need to create the file xgs.cmd
containing something which looks like the following 3 lines in
the directory where PMDF-XGS is installed, normally c:\xgs
start sendsrv 9994 ...
start recvsrv pmdf-system-tcp/ip-name 9993 PMDF ...
(5) If you have not done so already, be sure to install the
PMDF-XGS gateway software on the transport bridge PMDF
and follow the instructions on configuring both the transport
bridge and the SNADS system(s).