Both sets of IMAP and POP servers now store message text in 64-bit memory (P2 space), as does the movein utility.
- PMDF can now be configured so that Outlook Calendar messages will no longer have the content-disposition added, causing clients to not be able to read them correctly.
- Support for the longer line lengths allowed by VMS MAIL in OpenVMS 8.4.
- The movein utility has been enhanced so it is now possible to move messages from one MessageStore account to another, allowing you to effectively perform a rename operation.
- PMDF MAIL has a new qualifier /FILTER_CTRL which allows you to filter out control characters that lock up the terminal.
- Command recall is now available for command line utilities on UNIX/Linux platforms.
For more information, see the release