SSH for OpenVMS server and client software provides secure communications for system administrators using HP TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS on Alpha, VAX, or Integrity systems. It protects against a wide variety of potential security breaches such as spoofing, eavesdropping or hijacking a session, and man-in-the- middle attacks. System administrators can trust that user files, e-mails, and data reach their destination securely.
SSH is the defacto standard for Internet security. SSH protocol version 2 is the basis for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) SECSH standard. Many large enterprises and government organizations have used Process Software's SSH software worldwide for many years.
- Multi-protocol support: SSH protocol v1 and v2 server and client
- Provides secure file transfer with Secure Copy Protocol (SCP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) servers and clients
- Secures numerous applications with port forwarding
- Provides many authentication and encryption options
- Easy to manage using single sign-on
- Operates with most third-party SSH clients
- Saves time and connection fees with data compression support
- Protects your investment with HP TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS v4.0 (plus ECO5) or higher and OpenVMS v5.5-2 or higher on VAX, OpenVMS v6.2 or higher on AXP, and OpenVMS v8.2 and higher on Integrity.
Process Software is the best choice for your OpenVMS TCP/IP requirements. With thousands of loyal customers worldwide, including Global 2000 and Fortune 1000 companies, Process Software has earned a strong reputation for meeting the stringent reliability and performance requirements of enterprise networks. Process Software products incorporate leading edge technologies and are backed with a dedicated customer support organization.