PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway is an enterprise email security solution that eliminates spam, phishing and virus threats at the Internet gateway or mail server.
- Provides complete integrated email security
- Proven out-of the-box spam detection accuracy rate of 98% with zero loss of legitimate messages
- Easy centralized web-based administration
- Intuitive user-controlled spam management
- Flexible deployment options for any mail environment
- Reliably manages email filtering on multiple MTAs
- Comprehensive graphical reporting
- Optional Sophos Anti-Virus module
- Over 20 years of experience providing messaging solutions to mission critical environments
Why Customers Like PreciseMail
Effective: PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway blocks spam, viruses, and phishing threats at the Internet gateway or on the mail server. PreciseMail combines several best-of-breed spam filtering methods to achieve a high spam detection rate - an impressive 98% out-of-the-box in a recent Network World product review - with zero loss of legitimate messages.
Flexible: PreciseMail is a software solution that works with any mail server. PreciseMail can also be integrated directly with Sendmail, Sun's Messaging Server, or Process Software's PMDF.
Easy: PreciseMail's intuitive web-based interface provides each user access to their quarantined messages, and allows easy creation of block lists, allow lists, and modification of spam filtering preferences. The web-based administrator interface centralizes all configuration, reporting, and management tasks.
Process Software is focused on networking and messaging products and services for mission critical networks. In 20 years of business, we've grown our base to over 3,000 customers, which include many Fortune 1000 companies, educational institutes, and government agencies. Some customers include BDP International, Pennsylvania State University, Pride Industries, and Elias Sports Bureau. All our products are backed by a team of sales and support professionals with significant experience assisting organizations with their mission-critical networks.