MultiNet for OpenVMS is a full suite of TCP/IP applications and services for HP's OpenVMS VAX, Alpha and Integrity platforms. It enables OpenVMS systems to participate as fully functional TCP/IP hosts within an intranet and on the Internet. Leveraging existing OpenVMS resources, MultiNet enables a VAX, Alpha or Integrity system to take advantage of all the services and applications available on the Internet. Customers such as Dupont, Eastman, EDS, Ford Motor Company, and MCI rely on MultiNet to run their mission critical networks.
- Secure communication with FTP Over TLS, Intrusion Prevention System, IP Security (IPSEC), Kerberos v5.0 TELNET server and client, SSH v1 and v2, SFTP, SCP servers and clients, and more.
- Investment protection with new feature support on OpenVMS v5.5-2 and higher
- Increase network performance and reliability with Paired Network Interface
- Complete, reliable DHCP solution: DHCP client and server with Safe-failover
- Ease of management with SMTP and FTP statistics and accounting reports
- Advanced printing and troubleshooting with the IETF standards-based Internet Printing Protocol
- Runs on HP VAX, Alpha, and Integrity systems
Process Software is the best choice for your OpenVMS TCP/IP requirements. With thousands of loyal customers worldwide, including Global 2000 and Fortune 1000 companies, Process Software has earned a strong reputation for meeting the stringent reliability and performance requirements of enterprise networks. Process Software products incorporate leading edge technologies and are backed with a dedicated customer support organization.